The Brother CS6000i is a feature-rich sewing machine that gives its users versatility of use making it suitable for a broad range of sewing, crafting, and quilting projects. It is a user-friendly design that is very portable weighing just 14 pounds and is ideal for use to both amateurs and professionals thanks to its digital capabilities.
In-built with 60 stitches, seven styles of one-step buttonholes, and a jam resistant, quick set bobbin, this Brother model effortlessly makes it to the best sewing machines category as it promises lots of value.
Features of the Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine
1. Easy to use LCD display stitch selector. This feature comes in handy when you are selecting your stitch as it works on the push of a button. After selection the chosen stitch, the type will be shown on the beautiful LCD display screen for confirmation on the style selected.
2. Adjustable sewing speeds. The stitch speed glide allows you to adjust the sewing speeds to match each part of a sewing project instead of depending on the foot control for manual regulation.
3. Instant needle threader and bobbin winding. There are numbered diagrams on the machine which are simple to follow showing you where to place the thread and allowing you to have your machine threaded in no time with a single touch of the automatic threading lever on its side.
4. An oversized sewing table. Sewing is all about space and how you can utilize it and with the handy size of this machine’s table no project is too large to be handled on it.
5. A brightly lit working area. The importance of sewing quickly loses its meaning if you can’t see your work in progress without any hassles. The Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine lighting solves this by giving you an extra bright area which is very useful more so when dealing with dark fabrics.
6. Supports forward and reverse sewing. Double stitching of designs and seams without having to stop and reposition the fabric is possible with this feature that quickens the completion of projects.
7. A start and stop button. This button makes it possible to use the Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine without the foot control while delivering the same level of results desired. It is a truly advanced electronic design that works with 120V AC.
The Pros of acquiring the Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine
The sewing speed of the Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine gets to a high of 850 stitches per minute which is core in assisting you to get through projects quicker. Its computer-aided design further makes sewing easier as its entire feature options have been simplified and can be
mastered in the shortest duration.
The model comes with unique attachments including the walking foot and quilting foot & guide making it the best sewing machine for quilters and crafters. The quilting foot & guide allows for stitches to be evenly placed while the walking foot facilitates feeding of multiple layers through a fabric feed at a go.
The brother CS6000i prices are a core factor why everyone needs to go for this model which despite its top-class features falls below the $200 bracket and comes with a 25-year limited warranty giving you peace of mind for very long. Amazon currently has a brother CS6000i sale with a unit going for only $149.99.
The Cons of the Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine
Each good machine has its flaws, and the brother sewing machine CS6000i problems are negligible. A concern is its tension which is manual and controlled by a dial yet this is an automatic machine and lights which might be insufficient when working with very dark fabrics.
Comparison between the Brother CS6000i vs. Singer 7258
The Singer 7258 is the nearest competitor of the Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine as they all fall in the same bracket and offer almost similar features. The Brother CS6000i beats the Singer 7258 in its speed per minute where it achieves 850 stitches against 750 and its practicality where it offers 20 everyday stitches compared to nine for the Singer.
The Brother CS6000i also includes seven quilting stitches making it a must-have for practicing quilters. Compared to their prices the Brother takes the upper hand as it is slightly competitively priced compared to its counterpart the Singer 7258.
Since its launch, the high sales of this new Brother model primarily attributed to its flawless performance have made it the best sewing machine for anyone who wants to advance their sewing skills and handle all kinds of projects.
Related to read: